FUNCTIONAL & RESPONSIVE
WordPress Website Designs
Do you need a website for your business?
In today’s world, a business website is as important as having a phone number.
Customers usually expect businesses to have some form of a website so they can learn more about them, engage and make contact. It adds credibility to your business which in turn builds trust and confidence that the business is real, professional, and can do what the customer needs.
There’s a lot of information out there and many different ways to go about getting a business website. This can lead to overwhelm and confusion, resulting in you putting your business website into the “too hard” basket.
Don’t know where to start?
This is where I come in to help.
I’ve designed a simple business website package with all you need to get your business up and running online within a few days.
Your new website will be a secure, functional and user-friendly WordPress website that will look great on all devices. Plus, it will be customisable and expandable. You can add extra functions or extra pages when your time and budget allows.
Keep it simple stupid!
Introducing the Simple Business Website Package
A WordPress website including:
- Your logo
- Your business name and an introductory paragraph of what you do or sell
- A picture of either the person, premises or product behind the business (supplied by you)
- A list of your services and/or products
- Your business location
- Hours of business
- Contact details
- Up to 5 other pictures (supplied by you)
- Links to any social profiles you have
- 3 testimonials or reviews
- Up to 500 SEO optimised words
- A professional email address eg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google My Business profile (now called Google Business Profile)
- 1-hour website support, post-launch, for tweaks or to iron out any bugs.
- Access to the toolbox containing guides on how to update the website yourself should you want to.
- No hidden costs. All the boring but necessary stuff is included such as two years domain name, hosting and SSL certificate for security.
All this for $1500!
It’s the best way to build a website! WordPress is the world’s most popular website builder, powering over 43% of the world’s websites from Fortune 500 companies to bloggers and small businesses. It has become so popular because it is easy to use and completely...
Why do I need a website if I have a Facebook page? Facebook business pages are a popular option for business owners because they’re free, and they understand the system as they use Facebook in their personal lives. However, now it is more important than ever to have...
What is a domain name? A domain name, put simply, is the address of your website. The domain name is the www. bit people type into their browser to find your business. You can't have a website without a domain name. Should I have a .com? The .com extension on the end...